Today I have a really fun post to share with you. The idea for this prompt came from <em>press themes, a.k.a. the people who designed the theme for my blog – how fun is that?
Let’s dive right in and talk about 5 must have items, under $50!
1. I’m starting off with one of my all time favorite, can’t live without products: The Capri Blue classic Volcano Candle. I do not know anyone who has ever smelled one of these babies and didn’t fall in love. My house would be incomplete without one of these in practically every room!
2. This next item (well, items) that you’ll never find me without are my May Books. I love that you get to customize the pattern, personalization, and interior of the notebooks to your liking. I also have one of their cute leather folios to keep all of my notebooks organized. These are just perfect for the girl on the go.
3. One thing that I personally find myself constantly struggling with is drinking enough water. This is where my next pick comes in – the Classic Canteen by Corkcicle. When I keep this filled with water and by my side during the day, I keep myself so much more hydrated – my body and skin definitely thank me for it!
4. When I want a little bit of sparkle, I reach for this pair of Kate Spade earrings. These are classic, glamorous, and perfect for everyday wear. If it gives you any hint of how much I love these – I’m on my third pair (sadly I lost both of my first two)!
5. My final must have item is a luxurious 100% Silk Pillowcase. What a better way to take care of yourself than to pamper your skin and hair while you’re sleeping. Sleeping on a silk pillowcase helps prevent breakage and frizz in your hair as well as protects delicate facial skin, and what women doesn’t want that?
What are some of your favorite go-to products that you just can’t live without? I’d love to hear your list – leave a comment on my latest Instagram post (@beautyandburberry) or drop me a line below!
And check out these other blogger babes and their Must Haves Under $50!