3.22.18 18

5 Must Have Items Under $50

Hi friends!

Today I have a really fun post to share with you. The idea for this prompt came from <em>press themes, a.k.a. the people who designed the theme for my blog – how fun is that?

Let’s dive right in and talk about 5 must have items, under $50!

5 Must Have Items Under 50 Dollars

1. I’m starting off with one of my all time favorite, can’t live without products: The Capri Blue classic Volcano Candle. I do not know anyone who has ever smelled one of these babies and didn’t fall in love. My house would be incomplete without one of these in practically every room!

2. This next item (well, items) that you’ll never find me without are my May Books. I love that you get to customize the pattern, personalization, and interior of the notebooks to your liking. I also have one of their cute leather folios to keep all of my notebooks organized. These are just perfect for the girl on the go.

3. One thing that I personally find myself constantly struggling with is drinking enough water. This is where my next pick comes in – the Classic Canteen by Corkcicle. When I keep this filled with water and by my side during the day, I keep myself so much more hydrated – my body and skin definitely thank me for it!

4. When I want a little bit of sparkle, I reach for this pair of Kate Spade earrings. These are classic, glamorous, and perfect for everyday wear. If it gives you any hint of how much I love these – I’m on my third pair (sadly I lost both of my first two)!

5. My final must have item is a luxurious 100% Silk Pillowcase. What a better way to take care of yourself than to pamper your skin and hair while you’re sleeping. Sleeping on a silk pillowcase helps prevent breakage and frizz in your hair as well as protects delicate facial skin, and what women doesn’t want that?

What are some of your favorite go-to products that you just can’t live without?  I’d love to hear your list – leave a comment on my latest Instagram post (@beautyandburberry) or drop me a line below!

And check out these other blogger babes and their Must Haves Under $50!

Indigo Row

Elembee

The Sasha Nicole

Bedknobs & Baubles

<em>dash

18 Comments

1. Jessica wrote:

I’ve been thinking about switching to a silk pillowcase recently and now might be the time to do so!

Published 3.22.18
    • gracegosnell wrote:

You will never want to go back if you switch 🙂

Grace

Published 3.22.18
  2. I love the Kate Spade earrings. I have quite a collection but may need to add those!

Thanks so much for sharing!

xo, Kimberly

Notforwallflowers.com

Published 3.22.18
    • gracegosnell wrote:

You definitely should – they’re such a great staple earring! Thanks for stopping by!

Grace

Published 3.22.18
  3. Lisa wrote:

I am OBSESSED with the Volcano candle. Definitely my favorite! Funny enough, my boyfriend thinks it’s a little too fruity — but if he had it his way, we’d only have vanilla candles. I burn it anyway and tell him to deal — ha! It smells way too good to go without.

Published 3.22.18
    • gracegosnell wrote:

Ha! You go girl – they are just too good not to have!

Published 3.23.18
  4. My husband and I love burning candles around the house. Will definitely check out Volcano! Thanks for the inspiration!

xo

Published 3.22.18
  5. katie wrote:

That Volcano Candle is one of my all-time favorites! It smells SO GOOD.

​xx katie // a touch of teal

Published 3.22.18
    • gracegosnell wrote:

Same here, Katie! I don’t know what I’d do without them!

Published 3.23.18
  6. Erica wrote:

Oh, now I need a silk pillowcase!

Published 3.22.18
    • gracegosnell wrote:

They are such a treat to sleep on, Erica – it’s heavenly!

Published 3.23.18
  7. becky wrote:

Those candles are SO good!

Published 3.24.18
    • gracegosnell wrote:

They totally are – I’m not ashamed to say I just bought a new room spray, hand wash, and mini perfume in that scent 🙂

Published 3.26.18
  8. Monica wrote:

I’ve been tempted to try out a silk pillowcase, and the fact that one made your top 5 list makes me think it’ll be really worth it! Also, need to check out that candle…if you end up being in the market for new ones, I love the Candlefish ones (very affordable as far as “boutique” candles go, too!)

Published 3.24.18
    • gracegosnell wrote:

I just love a luxe pillowcase when I’m sleeping – it feels so nice on your hair and face. And thanks for the candle recommendation, I’ll have to check those out!

Published 3.26.18
  9. Victoria wrote:

The Capri Blue Volcano candle is such a classic! It’s one of those things I might not buy for years, but then I’ll smell it somewhere, and it takes me back (in the best way). Great pick! I also have been wanting to try a silk pillowcase, so thanks for the affordable rec! 🙂

Published 3.25.18
    • gracegosnell wrote:

Same, I just bought that scent in a room spray, hand wash, and mini perfume bottle 🙂 #noshame

Published 3.26.18